Thinking of looking for a new home?
Whether you want a change of scenery or you are looking for a new job, look in Indianapolis!
Indianapolis movers, Crown Moving and Storage, have been in the moving industry for over 50 years and have moved many families around the Indianapolis area. Indianapolis might not seem like the best choice, but we have several reasons why you should give Indy a try.
- Country and City- Even people who love cities like to escape it every once in a while. Surrounded by gorgeous countryside, Indianapolis is close to many quaint farm towns, bed and breakfasts, and national parks.
- Big City Proximity- Indianapolis might not have the largest downtown, but it a short trip away from one of the largest cities in the country: Chicago. You can easily visit the big city without permanently dealing with the hassles of a big city.
- Livable City- Indianapolis is in the top ten most affordable places to live according to national statistics. Plus, it has a dropping unemployment rate with a rising economy.
- Green Spaces- There are over 150 parks in the county. They have the largest metropolitan park in the country in addition to miles of trails.
- Sports- Indianapolis has a large concentration of professional sports teams despite its size. Its NFL team, the Indianapolis Colts, has made the entire state bleed blue. They also have an NBA team called the Pacers. It is also home to the largest, single-day racing event, the Indy 500.
There are so many reasons to love Indianapolis and this list barely scratched the surface. With so much opportunity in the city and some of the best suburbs in the country, Indianapolis is a great choice for your next adventure.
Call or visit our website to learn more about our Indianapolis residential moving services and to get your free quote today!